Anti-Blight Ordinance Investigation Committee
The charge of the committee is to provide the Board of Selectmen with policy recommendations for an Anti-Blight Ordinance.
At a minimum this will include:
- developing a definition of blight
- the identification of blight, if it exists, in the Town of Old Lyme
- consideration of existing Town of Old Lyme Ordinances related to blight
- investigation of anti-blight legislation in other Towns and/or at the State level
- recommendations for enforcement
The committee must meet all FOI requirements with respect to the posting of agendas and minutes. The committee should provide regular updates to the Board of Selectmen and must submit a final recommendation to the Board of Selectmen by .