Old Lyme Economic Development Commission Meeting of 1/4/17
1. Review and acceptance of the minutes from the meeting of 12/7/16.
2. Real estate news and development around the town and region.
3. Continue discussion of of the latest developments and potential outcomes on the proposed high speed rail line through Old Lyme’s center.
4. Discuss what the directions and goals should be for the EDC this year and beyond to have a significant impact on improving Old Lyme’s economic future.
5. Updates on Sound VIew project and route 156 bikeway development.
6. Discussion regarding the fiscal situation in the State and the probable impacts to our town.
7. Discuss new chairperson for EDC.